spuds 12:23 01 Nov 13

Make/Model of printer's?.

spuds 12:25 01 Nov 13

Whoops - Make HP

Model number?.

lozs65 12:26 01 Nov 13

hp photosmart premium e all-in-one c310a hp photosmart c7200

spuds 13:12 01 Nov 13

Not saying that it is the answer, but I had a similar problem, and HP support suggested that I use a different printer model driver. Tried it, and it worked, but that was not for Windows 8, but Vista?.

spuds 13:53 01 Nov 13

Another suggestion perhaps worth considering, if nothing else seems to work, and waiting for a further answer or help, is go back to an earlier restore point, if you restore on a regular basis.

Woolwell 13:59 01 Nov 13

Assume that the printers are still connecting to the router ok. Can you find them on the network?

Woolwell 14:00 01 Nov 13

Try downloading and installing the latest drivers.

lozs65 14:14 01 Nov 13

down loaded new drivers even tried different driver

lozs65 14:26 01 Nov 13

this is the message I get

This error can appear if a default printer has not been designated or if the application is unable to locate an existing default printer. To correct this problem, try one of the following in Microsoft Windows:

If a printer or printer settings is not available after you click the File tab, and then click Print, add a printer. If the application cannot find an existing printer that is already installed, set the printer as the default printer. If a default printer is installed but the application is unable to use it, uninstall the printer driver, and then install the latest version of the printer driver. If the printer is on a print server, make sure the printer is available, the network is functioning, the server is not stalled, the printer is not out of paper, or the printer is not suspended by the administrator. Printing issues associated with a network printer are best handled by your local network administrator.

Woolwell 14:39 01 Nov 13

Which app are you printing from? Does that appear with a test page too?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…