LOL11152 18:48 04 Feb 04

I wonder if you could advice me on which multifunction printer is best to buy, I am interested in one that has a high resolution in printing, scanning and copying and get a good results like Photos quality and good text, I was thinking of epson CX6400 or RX500, But I would like to know what is the differents between them and can either of them produce the same quality of print and colouring.
please could you let me know so that I can decide which one to buy.

Pesala 20:51 04 Feb 04

click here

It looks like the RX500 is a considerably higher specification model which includes film scanning capabilities.

I'm happy with my Epson Stylus C80 and Epson Perfection Scanner, but I don't much colour printing, and don't need the highest photo quality. Epson pigmented inks have the benefit of being light-fast.

Always good to check out running costs and availablity of compatible cartridges if you intend to do a lot of printing. Choice Stationery seem to be a popular choice for cheap ink.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…