Printer/Camera

rawprawn 17:25 03 Jul 03

Will a 750dpi printer limit the quality possible from a 5m pixel camera.If so what are the printer requirements.

woodchip 17:33 03 Jul 03

Printers now have seen radicle updates and I would not think that you could go far wrong with any. My pref is Epson I have a old 680 does pic's bang on for me, but you will alway's find some critic

Diemmess 17:55 03 Jul 03

I have an Epson Photo 870, my youngest son a 680 and we find that the quality of the paper/ink seems to matter far more than the highest spec printer.

Except for exhibition quality prints of a huge size it is difficult to spot which printed which.

The skill of the shutter presser and the resolution of the camera, plus what is done with the file in the computer are the significant things.

rawprawn 18:12 03 Jul 03

Many thanks for the imput.

Pidder 18:54 03 Jul 03

I see you have a 5mp camera. What pixel dimensions are the pictures it produces? I would have thought that to get the maximum detail in, say, an A4 or larger print you would have required a printer with comparable resolution. Have I missed something?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…