printer wont work for other users

ReyesKing 18:43 25 Feb 05

Hi, im computer admin and the printer works fine for me but 2 other users who have limited accounts cant print. when one became admin it worked. but i wish for the both of them to have limited accounts. how do i allow the printer to be used by all without making everything too complicated. thanks guys

ReyesKing 18:56 25 Feb 05

any help?

FelixTCat 19:01 25 Feb 05

Uninstall the printer. When it comes to install again, install it for all users - it was probably installed for current user only.

ReyesKing 19:04 25 Feb 05

Hi, i thought about that, but there was no option to do so when i did it. ive also tried installing the printer on another area. that didn't work. Is there something in Windows where you can share a printer? thanks

FelixTCat 19:17 25 Feb 05

Hmmmm. Right-click on the printer icon in Control Panel - Printers and Faxes and click Share. If it says share with other users of this computer, you can do so. Normally it is set up on installation.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface PC release date, price and specs: All-in-one Surface PC to directly rival iMac

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…