Printer will only print one copy

Silentone 13:31 28 Jul 08

I have a Epson Stylus photo RX620 and a HP LaserJet P1505 mono...

My PC is loaded with Microsoft Vista

When I want to print out 6 copies of a letter both printers will only print one.

Obviously some setting is incorrect ...but how do I correct it...

Sea Urchin 13:47 28 Jul 08

If you are printing using the Printer icon on the toolbar then you will only get one copy. Using the File menu and Print will bring up the Print box, and you select the number of copies you wish to print.

Or have I missed the point of your question?

Silentone 13:55 28 Jul 08

Hi Sea Urchin...

Sorry my fault I had not explained myself correctly...Yes I enter the number of copies in the Print Box and it still only prints one...

Ditch999 16:55 28 Jul 08

First thing to do would be to uninstall both printer drivers and go to the printers Manufacturer website and download the most recent driver for your OS and install it.

Smiler 17:18 28 Jul 08

I have had that happen and I find that the collate box is ticked so I untickit before entering the number of copies and then it prints correctly.

Silentone 08:32 29 Jul 08

Tried downloading printer driver but that did not solve the problem...however.....if I print from an Email and select three copies , then click apply , it prints three copies...but when I try the same using Microsoft Work ver. 8.5 and select three copies, because there is no apply then it still only prints one copy.Have looked and there are no upgrades/updates on Microsoft Work 8.5

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac