Printer will not print

dugit 10:40 09 Mar 14

I have installed my Epson printer Photo 915 (M) from windows add a printer as there was no epson printer available for 64 bit version windows 7. I managed to get the printer to work then the next day I tried it with no luck and I have found the following : On "Devices and Printers" for "Printers and Faxes" : Epson Stylus Photo 915 (M) has green tick in a circle and Epson Stylus Photo 915 (M) (Copy 1) which a yellow triangle exclamation on it. If I go to use File / Print /current page / OK it does not print and the green tick becomes a yellow exclamation mark. Now if I delete what should be printing and trouble shoot the printer comes up with green tick again, so if I again go to File / Print /current page / find printer it then comes up with " The active directory domain services is currently unavailable" [I don't understand where Epson Stylus Photo 915 (M) (copy 1) has come from.] Any advice would be appreciated on what I might be doing wrong?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 11:44 09 Mar 14

Try selecting copy 1 as the printer and see if it will print.

If it does then delete (remove) the original printer driver.

I have had similar problems with Epson printers.

dugit 13:49 09 Mar 14

Yes I removed the Photo 915 and made the Copy 1 as default and it seems to be printing ok. The printer in devices and printers still has yellow exclamation mark. Anyway hope it keeps printing, thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…