Printer suggestions please

otura 12:48 12 Aug 09

Hi, my daughter is starting her own internet shop and needs a printer that can print the usual stuff but also her special fancy labels (to attach to the bags she has bought) and business cards. Mustn't be too expensive as I am paying for it!! If anyone can suggest a printer(s) that will be really great. Thanks in advance

Taff™ 07:16 13 Aug 09

Too many variables here and this should have been posted in the Consumer Watch forum.

It depends what you mean by "Printer". A personal printer (Inkjet or Laser) or a company that does printing?

otura 16:34 13 Aug 09

Sorry, am new to this and hadn't realised the demarcation lines - altho I should add that there are others asking for equipemnt suggestions on this forum. I will ask my question at PC World.

john bunyan 19:15 13 Aug 09

I have found Canon to be good, all round. Especially the ones with a separate print head. I would visit your local Cartridge World shop and see which they use in house and get their reccomendation.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…