Printer stopped printing in OE6

thumbscrew 01 Apr 13

I've got XP and my printer is HP D2500. I have Outlook Express 6 and I've just discovered that it won't print emails (Although it used to, perfectly) but will print from web pages. I re-installed the printer just in case, but still no joy. I don't print very often thus I don't know how long it's been like this. Can anyone help please?

Woolwell 01 Apr 13

Is IE the default browser? If I remember correctly OE uses the IE print settings.

thumbscrew 01 Apr 13

No it's Firefox, but It's been that way for years and always printed.

woodchip 02 Apr 13

its not a printer fault, its the program settings thar have changed or got corrupted

woodchip 02 Apr 13

its not a printer fault, its the program settings that have changed or got corrupted

Woolwell 02 Apr 13

Open IE and try to print from that. You may well have to reset IE's internet options.

thumbscrew 02 Apr 13

Thanks both, it won't print from IE either and I can't access the options as the toolbar is not showing at the top. I've tried everything to get it back, but no joy.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message