Are you setting the properties (Feaures) from within the the programme e.g.Adobe Reader?
To set the paper type for printing
1. Make sure you have paper loaded in the input tray.
2. On the File menu in your software application, click Print.
3. Make sure the HP All-in-One is the selected printer.
4. Click the button that opens the Properties dialog box.
Depending on your software application, this button might be called Properties,
Options, Printer Setup, Printer, or Preferences.
5. Click the Features tab.
6. In the Basic Options area, click the appropriate paper type from the Paper Type list.e.g. envelopes