Printer recommendation.

skenth 10:49 09 Jun 03

Hi

Can anyone reccomend a decent printer that will maily be used for printing documents etc. However, I will occasionally be printing photos taken by digital camera. My budget is around £100.

Pesala 11:04 09 Jun 03

Specs on Epson website: click here

£59 ex VAT from click here...

If you use it daily or do a lot of printing, use compatible cartridges. For occasional use, stick to originals as they are less likely to block the print heads.

skenth 11:08 09 Jun 03

Is this good for printing photos.

Any other suggestions to compare with??

Pesala 11:35 09 Jun 03

I use the C80, which is more expensive, and a bit faster, but uses the same ink etc.

A dedicated photo printer will produce higher quality prints, because it uses six colours, but will also cost a lot more, and may be slower for normal printing. The Stylus C series are general purpose printers, but give excellent results, even on plain paper.

skenth 11:39 09 Jun 03

Okay - thanks for the advise

wunup 18:25 09 Jun 03

Recomended by P.C.Advisor no less. Second in the top ten and beaten by a £140 canon. At £60-£70 its gotta be a bargain.I got one and its good for the money

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…