Printer Puzzle

Cesar 13:04 09 Dec 07

I have two pictures I want to print in a Microsoft Word Document, one is a graphic the other is Text, it prints the graphic alright but only one line of the text, although there is plenty of room for the text to be printed i have to insert a fresh sheet for that to be printed the text actually accompanies the picture so the whole idea is lost. I hope someone can help.

Technotiger 13:07 09 Dec 07

Why is the Text a Picture?

Surely you should type your Text first and then insert the Graphic at wherever you then place your cursor!

Cesar 13:12 09 Dec 07

The text was a picture because it was part of an advertisment that was copied

Technotiger 13:28 09 Dec 07

Some Free OCR programs here - these may copy your advert and allow you to convert to Word or similar for printing.

(I personally use PDF Converter Pro, but this is a paid for program.)

click here

Technotiger 13:30 09 Dec 07

Hmm, not PDF - I meant to say OmniPage Pro ...

squareyes 00:52 10 Dec 07

Perhaps you have new paragraphs or other non printing objects, that have used the space.if you "select all" you could see if there is no room for the text, and the delete back until the cursor is nearer the pic. What file extensions do the two files have?

squareyes 01:00 10 Dec 07

Another thought, if the ad was online , you could just use a screenshot,you can save it as a jpeg and edit it, in paint or other graphic prog if needed, rather than trying to extract elements from a webpage

Cesar 09:21 10 Dec 07

Thank you Technotiger and squareyes, I have now resolved the problem by cutting and pasting the text.

Technotiger 09:27 10 Dec 07

OK - thanks for the feedback.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac