printer probs-ne1 ne idea?

LivEviL 12:55 23 Oct 05

when i try and print from word or any application it does not print, the printer icon in the task bar doesnt appear and when i try and click on the printer app in control panel explorer crashes and the screen goes blank and then eventually goes back to the desktop with nothing open!when i restart if i open the printer app straight away i can then print! but it has to be the first thing i do, if i open word then open that it wont work and the same happens again! iv tried reinstalling the drivers for the printer and all the printer software but its made no difference! the printer is a epson stylus PHOTO R300. any ideas people?

€dstowe 13:11 23 Oct 05

Have you tried deleting all the printer software and re-installing EXACTLY according to the instructions.

Epson "R" printers are exceptionally fussy about being installed correctly.

LivEviL 13:18 23 Oct 05

hmmmmmmmmm ill give it ago! watch this space [

]

LivEviL 13:41 23 Oct 05

iv reinstalled the driver and the software cant tell at the moment weather its worked but the test page worked first time so i think its done the trick! many thanks!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…