Printer problems again

swanny2 15:25 24 Apr 06

hi there, ive had similar probs b4 .What it is is,when i print a pic out,i get like yellow an white lines.in the pic,also the print out is slanted on the page,,
Ive had new cartridges put in.ive checked alignment ,nozzles etc.alls fine.My paper is inserted correctly.ive no idea what this can be.any ideas please.
thanks
Swanny :O)

spuds 18:21 24 Apr 06

How did you solve the problem last time, and what make, model is the printer!.

In the meantime click here

spuds 18:27 24 Apr 06

Just noticed your other posting click here

SB23 18:55 24 Apr 06

My printouts were slanted 2 weeks ago. Check to see if something has fallen into the paper feed tray. In my case, one of my wife's pens had dropped in, and was stopping the paper feeding properly.

swanny2 09:05 25 Apr 06

tx for quick reply, but all i did last time was what ive just done now above .an seemed too work ok.all ive done different now is add new cartridges.weird
epson c86.Also what its doing is when its printed a page Its missing some text of the right hand side of the page.? tx all.
Swanny :O)

spuds 11:00 25 Apr 06

I have an Epson C86, and on very rare occasions this misses some text on the right hand side. I have never bothered to address this matter, as it seems to correct itself on the second copy. Perhaps a re-install of the latest drivers may correct this problem!.

spuds 11:04 25 Apr 06

I have an Epson C86, and on very rare occasions this misses some text on the right hand side. I have never bothered to address this matter, as it seems to correct itself on the second copy. Perhaps a re-install of the latest drivers may correct this problem!.

swanny2 11:51 25 Apr 06

cheers Spud, but hoe do i check an get the latest drivers for it m8. cheers

spuds 12:39 25 Apr 06

Swanny2--Try support on the Epson website, and this direct you to any latest version driver downloads.

swanny2 22:06 25 Apr 06

ty. it seems to be ok now ive printed a photo out,only prob now is. when i print some thing of with text on it,or small pics etc,it seems too come out slanted..the paper is in correctly too.hmm

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…