Printer Problems

Kool_Pete 19:15 30 Jun 03

I have a HP deskjet 3420 which works fine but has one slight problem. when yellow is meant to print green prints instead this problem was annoying when I had to print out the simpsons!!

Any Suggestions ?

Kool_Pete 19:23 30 Jun 03

Sorry just forgot to tell you that they have not been refilled and has happened on every original genuine cartridege.

Pesala 19:26 30 Jun 03

Are you using bright white inkjet paper? Choose the right media type in the driver.

Try a test with pure colours. Check the driver for different settings. I was amazed at the colours produced by my Epson Stylus C80 until I found the right settings. Windows ME Shed in a Field printed beautifully with the default settings, but a print with a lot of orange came out completely wrong until I adjusted the settings to "Photo Enhance, People."

If nothing else works clean the print heads and do a nozzle check. It sounds like you only recently got the printer so they should be fine.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…