Printer problems

Y2K_Phil 09:49 21 Feb 03

I have an epson 810 printer which has worked great for 3 months however on sunday it stopped printing the head runs accross the page and the paper reals through but there is no ink entering onto the page. I have cleaned the heads numerous times to no avail. I then changed both the black and color cartidges but no difference. I then yesterday decided to run my old 400 as I needed this document printing out for college. and it is now doing the same I just cannot understand. I was woundering if it was a virus and if so does anybody know of one out there that casue such a problem and also how to get rid of it as my virus scanner picks up nothing

Cheers Phil

Wak 11:38 21 Feb 03

It sounds like a software or a driver problem to me.
Can your printer do a self test print??
If it can, is it possible to transfer your document from your normal text software over to another program like Wordpad and print from there???
At least you would be able to print it out for college.

Y2K_Phil 12:24 21 Feb 03

Cheers I have talked to epson and they are sending an engineer out to fisk or replce the printer so that should solve my problem

Cheers again Phil

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…