Printer Problems

Sillo100 09:16 29 Oct 05

I have an Epson 830u printer which I do not use very often. The problem is the black and one of the coloured inks have stopped working. I have tried new cartridges without success. I am told that it is probably solidified ink in the heads and that if I remove them and soak them in warm water it will cure the problem.Thuis sounds as though it might work. The trouble is how do I remove the heads.

Sans le Sou 09:29 29 Oct 05

Have you tried multiple cleaning as it may take a few cleans to clear. I know it uses ink but usually works eventually. I do not think you should try and remove the heads, this utility may help as it gives a stronger clean than the native cleaner. You can buy cleaning solution and try and get it down the spigots with a syringe, others on the forum use diluted Vodka I believe. When you remove the cartridge you can see the hollow spigots at the bottom of the carrier.

click here

harryoo 09:30 29 Oct 05

Try this web site click here

Splork 09:30 29 Oct 05

You can get the manual here click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…