printer problem need to get classes done

Jade 14 G 17:41 13 Jan 07

Have lexmark all in one, was printing yestrday and it was fine but today paper is getting snarled up. Have looked if anything is blocking it , done the normal things but am putting paper in and inks are ok, done the same as the last four years But need to get some classes in the post as student has no computer, have checked the inks and there the real ones am at a loss,
Jade

Technotiger 18:15 13 Jan 07

Hi, what model number is your Lexmark?

spuds 18:48 13 Jan 07

Have you tried, just using one test sheet of paper?

Sounds like a roller sticking.

Jade 14 G 00:04 14 Jan 07

Have just got in but will try with one sheet as its going down right side and screwing up at the first bit of page that touches it. Can l do anything if a rollor is sticking, ther's hardly any ink on the paper when l pull it out and there new inks,
Jade

bruno 09:14 14 Jan 07

I had a tiny bit of paper stuck in mine and it took several goes before I spotted it.Stopped the paper feeding throught straight.

Jade 14 G 16:52 14 Jan 07

Have cracked it, its nearly killed me as can hardly walk but it was one of those plastic things they hang prices on that was in it, its working great now so if any more ladies have a printer problem tell them to look for one of those.
Jade

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…