printer problem

gami 23:16 08 Jan 07

i have windows xp, epson c42 plus printer, i have two user accounts on my pc, i am the administrater, when i print a document from my account there is no problem, but when trying to print from my wifes account, nothing happens, the print dialogue box appears, just like it does before it would normally start printing, but then nothing at all. the printer is visible in wifes account, and is online, printer sharing enabled but both accounts are on same pc

woodchip 23:23 08 Jan 07

Go into hear account, Windows Explorer down at the bottom, it may be under MShome networks try double click the printer. See if it says anything

gami 09:59 09 Jan 07

the printer is there nut it is ready, it is online, but wont print.

Strawballs 10:07 09 Jan 07

Try uninstalling the printer and reinstalling, because when installing software XP asks if you want it for any user of this PC or this account only you might have accidently clicked the box for this account only while being installed on your account.

gami 10:19 12 Jan 07

i am 99% sure i did that, but if nobody else has any ideas i will give it a try when i have some spare time, thanx

woodchip 18:44 12 Jan 07

Try loading the Printer on the Computer that cannot see it

woodchip 18:45 12 Jan 07

Or while in the Wifes account

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…