Printer Problem

heavymetalkid 18:14 06 Nov 06

Since changing my printer from an Epson C62 to a C48 I've discovered that,often when printing multiple pages from a website, it doesn't print every page although it stops printing as if finished. However, not all the pages on screen are printed. Can anyone help?

jack 19:45 06 Nov 06

Not a printer problem as such but more likely a resources problem.
Investigate the printer manual and Wimdoes Help look at printer spooling for a start then increasing size of virtual drive[scratch disk] see what happens

heavymetalkid 19:57 06 Nov 06

Good evening Jack and thanks for replying. Where exactly do I find Printer Spooling and Scratch Disk?

woodchip 19:58 06 Nov 06

You could try Going to Start\Settings\Printers right click your printer then on Properties check Spool settings and try it on print direct to printer. Also check all other settings, you may come across what you are looking for in there to try

heavymetalkid 20:00 06 Nov 06

PS..this is a strange one-when I print out from a web page, say six pages, it prints the first couple and the end ones, but misses the middle????

heavymetalkid 20:06 06 Nov 06

Greetings Woodchip and thanks. I don't have a "Settings" option after "Start"

heavymetalkid 22:43 06 Nov 06

Greetings again chaps...just found the culprit....my Microsoft Office wasn't fully installed. Re-inserted the disc and...presto, now all missing pages are printing as they should. Thanks both for your help...Andy.

jack 09:07 07 Nov 06

Glad you got it sorted
Please tick the resolved box so that we know you have.
j

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…