Printer problem?

7 12:39 20 Oct 04

I have bougght epson printer in sale C44ux at 20GBP. even my frds told me that it is not of good quality but being so cheap i bought it. now i don't use for color printing, i use it just to take copy of my CV and application everytime i on it i have to do head cleaning and in that i have lost one full colored ink cartridge and 2 black cartiridge. Even i don't left my printer unattended for too long. if at all i don't take printout that is max upto 1 day. i don't know wat to do.kindly help. it has been more than 9 mths since i bought this computer.....any advice

7 18:27 20 Oct 04

any advice????????

Dorsai 19:49 20 Oct 04

It sound like you could do with a new printer.

But if you cant justify the Expense, there are many suggestions for cleaning goo from print-heads.

Just do a google search 'cleaning printer heads'

Some shops sell special cleaning carts.

I cant give any links, as i cant recommend any particular method, as i have not any personal experience to suggest one method above any other.

One suggestion i read was to re-fill an old cart with a solution made from vodka or gin and water, but again i cant vouch for it, as have never tried it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…