printer problem

smudger201 20:05 03 Dec 03

Im having problems with my printer that ive just installed.After first instaling it it printed a test page which worked fine,but as soon as i tried to print from the internet i get half of a page, ive tried uninstalling , then reinstalling but no good, it prints different amounts each time , now it wont even print a test page.Its a hp office jet v45, and windows xp pro.

Giggle n' Bits 20:19 03 Dec 03

1.Has the web page fully downloaded, Scroll the page down and check all pictures and place holders and text to the bottom of the web page are there.

Is there a printer freindly option available for the web page ? If so use this.

Is the web page protected or is there an error on the page ? This will show as a yellow icon on the bottom left of your screen near the corner.

What is the web page you are trying to print from and we can test it for you as long as its not offending material.

Also which Windows are you using ?

smudger201 22:19 03 Dec 03

the site is the pcchips web site mobo M848A v2.1.

smudger201 22:28 03 Dec 03

It also says that there is documents pending, but when i try to print i get the error,well i did do untill i tried to print this page now nothing happens but my printer task bar icon says theres now 5 docoments pending instead of 4. Please help.

woodchip 22:30 03 Dec 03

Shut down computer and when you restart it will ask if you want to print the doc's

smudger201 22:55 03 Dec 03

done that it did print but only bits of the page

woodchip 22:59 03 Dec 03

Try to get new driver for the correct OS from the Printer Site

smudger201 23:05 03 Dec 03

ill try, the thing is everything else on the printer works fine.

smudger201 23:55 03 Dec 03

still got the same problem

bruno 09:01 04 Dec 03

Have you tried to copy and paste from the internet into Word and see if you have the complete article there?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…