Printer Prints Pages Back To Front

Cybercrow 14:50 02 Dec 05

My Hp photo printer has started printing pages back to front!
That is to say...it prints (for example) page 5, then 4, then 3 etc.
I have gone into PRINTING PREFERENCES and made sure the box is ticked for printing pages FRONT TO BACK, but it still does it...?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 15:05 02 Dec 05

Check in your "word" software that it is not set for revers printing.

Cybercrow 15:10 02 Dec 05

Silly question, but how do i find my Word software...?

phono 15:44 02 Dec 05

Maybe your print driver is stuck in reverse. ;^))

Now to be serious, what software are you trying to print from when this happens?

As an example, if I click on the File menu in Internet Explorer, then Print, under the general tab I then click on Preferences followed by selecting the Paper tab, there is an option to select Reverse Order printing. The printer I have is an Epson so I am not sure if your print driver will behave exactly the same.

CHAIRLEG 22:29 02 Dec 05

Ihave just tried my HP 1350 and in printer preferences under basics if i tick front to back i get the same as you but if i tick back to front i get pages in order 1 2 3 etc

Stuartli 00:26 03 Dec 05

You'll probaby find the answer under Collate.

The reason for printing the last page first is simple - they are in order when the printing run has finished.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…