printer not working properly

tppp 12:33 03 Jan 04

hi. can anyone please help a lady in distress. printer says no paper but their is paper, it also says no ink but full cartridges. i have even added another printer but i still have the same problem. o/s windows 98,time pc. if anyone can help please reply in plain step by step english. thankyou yors tppp. HAPPY NEW YEAR 2u, but not 2 good 4 me

Sheila-214876 12:36 03 Jan 04

What printer is it?

tppp 12:50 03 Jan 04

thankyou, i had epson 440 then i put on epson 460 i uninstalled them then i reinstalled them with no luck. i was told it might be something to do with the divice manager ? thanks tppp

tppp 13:47 03 Jan 04

i disabled ali secondry ide controller ( ultra dma) now the printer prints off of web page but doesnt print off of divice manager when i click on print. please help yours tppp

jim1947 16:10 03 Jan 04

Have you installed the printer software and drivers, does this printer require the Epson Status Manager and is it installed?.

tppp 20:38 03 Jan 04

when i installed the printer it loaded ok. it didnt say anything about epson status manager . i think it went ok. i down loaded something called drivers. but to tell you the truth i have just about had enough of this pc **** i need help. i also have a problem with my scanner it isnt listed on my pc system and i havnt got the disk is their anyway of getting a disk for a primax colorado usb 9600. any help out their i would love you to get in touch. yours tppp

Bump to level out with the other thread.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…