Printer not printing properly

Legolas 17:43 19 Feb 08

I have an Epson Stylus Photo RX420 all-in-one printer which is not printing properly. The problem is that it is only printing half the page, it prints from the left hand edge to around the middle of the page and then nothing from there on. I have tried it on a couple of documents and it is the same. Anyone any ideas?

Totally-braindead 17:46 19 Feb 08

Might be silly to say this but have you checked its set to print on A4 and not some other size?

Totally-braindead 17:51 19 Feb 08

If its not that and you cannot find what it is then my suggestion would be delete the printer completely and reinstall from scratch that should default to all setting back to normal.

I would before doing this check it is doing this with all programs and not just one program as the program settings might be altered on there own if you get what I mean.

Legolas 18:00 19 Feb 08

Thanks for the suggestings I have checked all the settings and set the prnter to default I have tried printing from a few programmes and still the same result, I will try deleting and reinstalling the printer as you suggest.

Legolas 18:02 19 Feb 08

Should also have said that it was set to print A4

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…