printer not printing properly.

venwill 16:19 21 Sep 03

I have recently upgraded my pc. Since the upgrade the printer does not work properly. You can monitor the print job and the printer starts printing before it has all the information that it needs. I have tried printer updates and that does not help. When wating the monitor it says page 0/2, it starts trying to print before it says 1/2. It starts printing and stops after a few sentences, then carries on to the next piece of paper.
Please help.

Djohn 16:40 21 Sep 03

Can you let us know which O/S [Operating system] you are using and the make/model of your printer? j.

Wak 20:17 21 Sep 03

Hi Venwill, Try this:-
Go to Start/ Settings/ Printer.
Double click your printer name.
Printer tab/ Properties/ Details tab/ Spool Settings (at bottom of page).
Put a dot in SPOOL PRINT JOBS.

Hope this helps.

Djohn 23:37 21 Sep 03

Received by mail the details below. Anyone know the answer to this. Regards. j.

O/S is ME and the printer is epson stylus photo 700.

Wak 09:13 22 Sep 03

Message received by E-mail:-

The dots are already in place. Venwill.

Sorry, Venwill, Never had an Epson so can't really help any further apart from suggesting that you reinstall the printer and driver.

bof:) 09:32 22 Sep 03

have you looked in 'Device manager' to see if your pc is conflicting with anything?

does this printing problem happen with all of the programs you have to print with? (Try downloading a free graphics program and printing from it).

have you tried here? click here?

ps please post back results to here so anyone else with the same problem can use them....ta

bof:) 09:55 05 Oct 03

Hi venwill,

have you managed to solve the problem?

denchris 17:16 05 Oct 03

I could offer advice here, but I don`t think i`ll bother. O:-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…