printer inks

jeff 16:38 10 Jul 03

as the price of printer inks are going up, i was thinking about compatable inks, i heard once that they could damage your printer, does anyone know anything about them or could recomend some good ones, my printer is a epson 1290

Young Ranger 17:15 10 Jul 03

There has been a lot of discussion on this subject in this forum which you should be able to find if you do a search.

I have used JR ink for a couple of years without any problems. These days it also come with a flush which extends the life of the cartridge considerably. If you have a local Morrisons supermarket they periodically sell it on offer, buy one get one free. I have enough stock now to keep me going for quite a while.

Others of course will disagree.

Confab 18:03 10 Jul 03

I use these click here I find them to be very good and they work well on my epson 740. Why not give them a try?

Pesala 18:36 10 Jul 03

Try Choice Stationery click here

They offer to repair your printer if it is damaged by their cartridges. You cannot get fairer than that.

the lone cloner 21:24 10 Jul 03

try cartex .co.uk

brimarie 21:42 10 Jul 03

Cartex as above,I have a digital camera and a HP printer and I have no problems

sil_ver 21:55 10 Jul 03

With a lot of printers 2 new OEM cartridges equal one new printer, how much damage can you do? ;-)

pj123 22:46 10 Jul 03

All compatible ink manufacturers have to conform to an ISO standard. They all state that their ink is as good as or better than the original ink. I have been using compatible ink for years now, I even used to re-ink the ribbons on dot matrix printers. I get mine from any of three suppliers, click here click here and click here none of which have let me down yet!

Sapins 09:46 11 Jul 03

I use click here
Excellent quality and delivery, plus cheapest I have found and I have looked at virtually all manufacturers.

Jester2K II 09:48 11 Jul 03

click here - even genuines are about half price plus 95p P&P

pj123 15:21 12 Jul 03

Sapins, your link doesn't work. Check the spelling???

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…