printer inks

l1lly 15:44 15 Sep 04

please can u give me some advice on printer inks as i dont want to damage my printer .. i have an hp psc 2210 all in one .. is it ok to use compatables for this printer or even those suringes .. thank u

€dstowe 16:16 15 Sep 04

You should be OK with compatibles. They do not damage your printer.

Britink and Choice Stationery are widely chosen on here.

Refilling yourself can be very messy but, again, it works OK unless you have a printer that uses these modern pigment inks.

Dinkiz 16:20 15 Sep 04

To be honest, I've always opted for the genuine article, which I know can sometimes work out more expensive however try looking at click here cos the prices here are superb. A relative of mine is an author and uses them all the time.

Hope that helps.
Dinkiz ;o)

stlucia 16:26 15 Sep 04

Dinkiz, for my Epson Photo 870 printer Epson themselves seem to be cheaper than ink2u. Need to check shipping costs to get the full picture.

kakasnarta 16:32 15 Sep 04

Its a matter of choice,cheaper carts wont damage your printer ,but the finish might not be as good as the gen article.
I have tried various subsitute carts in past and never found one as good as the original.
Some of the cheapest never even worked!!!!!!!,so its all down to ,you get what you pay for.

l1lly 16:39 15 Sep 04

thank u all for ur replies they have been a great help

no-name 18:15 15 Sep 04

Amazon click here are doing really cheap compatible ink cartridges at the moment.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…