Printer ink problem

firstnoel 21:43 13 Jul 09

My printer has started to develop a problem with the colour Cyan ink cartridge. The blue colour will not print out. I have gone through the procedure of cleaning, and when it prints out a test sheet, the black is great, so is the yellow and magenta, but 75% of the cyan (blue) is missing. I installed another new cyan cartridge, but the same thing keeps happening. I must admit that I do use compatible ink cartridges, but have never had this problem before. I have checked for any blockages, but there seems to be none. Any suggestions please.

woodchip 21:54 13 Jul 09

You need a syringe with Ink cleaner in it to inject through the jets of blue housing

The Kestrel 22:04 13 Jul 09

Does your printer have a print head separate from the ink carts or are they built into the carts? It sounds like a blocked print head if from your description. What make and model is your printer?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…