Printer HP officejet V45

ANTHONY-268247 20:54 11 Sep 03

My printer will not go.
The screen says paper jam but ther is no paper in it
I have carried out the cleaning suggested in the HP help site but it still will not work anyone any suggestions

Itchy Fingers 21:05 11 Sep 03

You don't give any clues as to what you mean by will not go so I assume you have checked there is power, the USB lead is plugged in and it is being recognised by the PC. I use one of these at work and have had very little problems with it. I was very disappointed to find when they changed the PC from Windows 2000 to XP Pro it would not do all the fuctions. A lot of moaning and a week or two later my IT manager downloaded a new lot of softeware specifically for XP and every things been fin since. Except for the time the cleaners half pulled out the power lead.........

ANTHONY-268247 21:25 11 Sep 03

The printer is my daughter's she has bought another as she could not get it to work. I am only using it in stand alone copying mode to try and get it going.When copy is pressed the screen says paper jam remove jam and press enter.Pressing enter returns to paper jam again and beeps twice.

BRYNIT 00:04 12 Sep 03

Have you carefully checked for paper. If paper has jammed in the printer and you have removed it, it will only need a very small piece of paper left behind preventing the printer from working.

ANTHONY-268247 18:09 12 Sep 03

Yes Very carefully and cleaned all the rollers etc as suggested in ths HP trouble shooter

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…