Printer Driver Disappears

prima12 20:20 19 Mar 03

I am running W98se and I am using a Canon BJC 3000 printer. Recently I have had to reinstall my printer driver several times because it just seems to uninstall itself. When I have asked it to print something it tells me my BJ driver is missing, I reinstall everything and away we go as if nothing had happened. Anybody any ideas?

billyliv 20:57 19 Mar 03

Hi, It would seem to me that a recent addition to your system is playing havoc with your printer set up. Have you downloaded or installed a program just previous to your printer probs? Cheers, Bill

prima12 20:59 19 Mar 03

Just installed Sonic 3D for my grandson.

billyliv 09:09 20 Mar 03

Hi Prima, If you have the installation disc for Sonic 3D go into your 'Control Panel', 'Add remove Programs' and uninstal Sonic 3D. Then try your printer a few times. If it still happens, try going to the Canon web site and download the latest drivers for your printer. Cheers, Bill

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…