printer driver

bobbyc 23:39 04 Feb 03

hi all
can anyone help me find a printer driver for a epson 850 win xp. i have had a look in all the epson downloads . no luck they say xp has a built in driver but it wont work . the printer woeks fine on all other os
thanks in advance

Good evening bobbyc, according to epson in the USA, they recommend 3 options. 1, built in xp, 2, certified win2000/xp (of which there dosnt appear to be one for your printer) or 3, win2000 drivers.
See this page for info and downloads click here

Good luck. Mr. Mouse.

pj123 00:06 05 Feb 03

I have just been to the Epson site and the printer driver for the 850 is there

go to click here and then download library and then when it asked for printer pick inkjets and then it is at the bottom called epson stylus colour 850 then pick your operating system. and download.

pj123, I have to agree with bobbyc, the link you have posted was the first place I checked, and I cannot find an XP driver for the 850. Your link only points to Win 2000 drivers or older. If you have managed to find an XP driver could you please post a link to the actual download. Thanks.

Mr. M.

pj123 13:29 05 Feb 03

Oops! sorry I didn't get far enough in. I have found that on (with www infront) has an XP driver for the Epson Stylus 860. that may be close enough to the 850 to work???

bobbyc 00:10 06 Feb 03

hi guys
i have solved the problem my sister did not follow my instructions to good.
the driver is built in to windows xp and works fine she had loaded the printer on 3 times
i had to del all and load it on
woman ? he he

Grenadier 16:35 06 Feb 03

Can anyone help me find a driver for the Epson Stylus Color 480 for Windows XP

JoeC 16:41 06 Feb 03

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…