Printer Driver

AJ28 13:49 12 Jun 05

Recently after running a hijack this scan i managed to delete a driver used by the printer, by accident...

Now everytime i start up the computer a box comes up saying "unable to start HPZipm12.exe" or some words to that effect, i am unsure now what to do as i an unable to print anything, i found the driver on the software that came with the printer but i do not know if it is the right one, and if it is where this file should be in order to start up on start up.

Anyone have any ideas?

VoG II 13:58 12 Jun 05

If you go to click here you should be able to download the latest printer drivers for your model.

sinbad1 13:58 12 Jun 05

reinstall software should replace lost driver

AJ28 14:18 12 Jun 05

i am installing them off the hp website now, i did try reinstalling off the cd, didnt help

jack 15:06 12 Jun 05

If install off the CD did not help - how did the driver get on the computer in the first place?

For latest drivers as VOG says

For the rest -simply let Windoze do it for you.

Plug printer in.
Windoze says found new hardware.
Click on install
then click on 'Have CD' -[having put CD in drawer first.']
On occasions like this 'Wimdoze' knows best - mostly

If the CD does not work
Select instead 'Install from a list'
Windoze will then take you to printer driver library- trhen just 'pik yer printer'

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…