printer is dodgy

dave-203826 13:10 27 Mar 04

my printer will only print the test pattern and nothing else, but i ahve to swithcit off then on again to do it again

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 13:37 27 Mar 04

If it prints the test page it would seem the drivers are ibstalled ok,but it does sound like a driver/software glitch is there any other app that would conflict with it? and what printer is it?,try removing it and the drivers and reinstalling if its usb dont connect till the drivers are installed you could always look for a updated driver also.

Regards.

pj123 13:38 27 Mar 04

Not a lot of info there. What computer? what printer? what programme are you trying to print from? what error messages are you getting? etc...

pj123 13:56 27 Mar 04

Most printers will print a test page without even being connected to a computer.

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 14:00 27 Mar 04

You must have some good printers cos i have never had one that would do this and if they do please tell me how its done cos now you got my attention.

Regards.

oldal 14:30 27 Mar 04

Several older printers such as the Panasonic range have the capability of printing a test page without being attached to a computer.

More up to date machines often do not have this facility but, e.g. The Epson 830u can print a nozzle check pattern in "stand-alone" mode.

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 14:35 27 Mar 04

Glad i dont have one then lol.

Regards.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…