Printer DLL missing/corrupt?

JPJBozo 21:01 20 Nov 05

PC XP SP1 512RAM 1.7/2.1 Athlon 80GB HD. Epson printer stopped printing and at one point error thrown up with DLL file missing dont know which one it was, went thru MS troubleshoot road no joy contacted EPSON didnt want to know, really helpful that, thought Id contact MS to try and resolve and guess what £34 just to contact them, brilliant. Reloaded software a number of times, rewound to earlier time with restore nothing happening. Every time send to printer looks as if it is happening then message comes up this document hasnt printed. Printer port checked seems to be OK, I think it would be helpful if there was a website where not only DLL files were but also identify what they were for as well.

prima12 21:43 20 Nov 05

I had this problem, came back with Spool.exe, have a look at this, it may help. click here
P.

JPJBozo 20:27 21 Nov 05

Thanks Prima not sure it is Spool.exe but will try overwriting/replacing same, unfortunately not until weekend so I'm not ignoring you just busy,busy,work,work,chop,chop,bang,bang.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…