printer cartridges in Epson Stylus C42 plus

PamDD 19:59 31 Mar 03

Help. i replaced the colour cartridge in my epson stylus c42 plus printer, but forgot ot take of the protective strip first! How do i get the cartridge to return to the middle of the print bar so that i can access the cartridge?

Djohn 20:06 31 Mar 03

open a document, and then click on print, as the cartridge moves out to the centre, remove the power plug from printer.

Fix the prob. and then plug back in, all will be ok, you will not damage, or alter your printer settings by doing this.

Pesala 20:33 31 Mar 03

You should have an HTML reference manual on your hard disk (or on the installation CD). This tells you how to replace ink cartridges using the buttons on the printer. At least it does on my stylus C80. Look to see if you have two buttons on the left of the power button. The ink button will move the carriage to the correct position for removing the cartridges.

Pesala 20:35 31 Mar 03

You should have an HTML reference manual on your hard disk (or on the installation CD). This tells you how to replace ink cartridges using the buttons on the printer. At least it does on my stylus C80. Look to see if you have two buttons on the left of the power button. The ink button will move the carriage to the correct position for removing the cartridges.

billyliv 20:40 31 Mar 03

Hi, Hold down the Paper/ink button for 3 seconds with the power on the printer of course, and the carriage will come across to the middle. Cheers, Bill

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…