Printer cartridges

Julemand 15:14 19 Jan 06

Where can I buy printer cartridges. Preferably a company that will post them abroad as I now live in Denmark. I have recieved an answer to this question before, but of course I have not written it down.

Stuartli 15:16 19 Jan 06

Try click here

It's based in Geurnsey, has some of the most competitive prices available and is, obviously, well versed in postage and packing...:-)

RobCharles1981 15:25 19 Jan 06

Why buy printer catridges when you can get them refiled and safe money at Catridge World thats what I do I have a Epson C86 Printer it costs me £21.50 for the 4 catridges take my advice and save money.......

Biotech 15:40 19 Jan 06

both of these are the price you see is the price you pay.
click here
click here

May be postage costs for non UK.

SANTOS7 15:40 19 Jan 06

Have to go with Stuartli, i buy epson compats from 7dayshop, cost 99 pence, can't tell from genuine, service, pretty good too...........

pj123 15:53 19 Jan 06

Rob_23_Wales, the same 4 cartridges for the C86 from Choice Stationery would cost you £15.99 including VAT and delivery.

So where are you saving money???

Stuartli 16:12 19 Jan 06

Julemand lives in Denmark...:-))

What's more Cartridge World isn't cheap...

pj123 16:41 19 Jan 06

Agree with Stuartli, re Cartridge World. We have a local Cartridge World shop where I live but there have been many letters in the local paper about this company. Can't say any more.

Biotech 21:10 19 Jan 06
  Stuartli 01:03 20 Jan 06

In fairness, Cartridge World, as far as I am aware, is a franchise and the quality of service depends very much on whoever is providing the service.

My local Cartridge World is OK - but the simple fact is that I can do a lot better elsewhere cost wise.

pj123 15:35 20 Jan 06

Stuartli, agree. But the Franchiser still has overall control on how the Franchisee runs the business.

I used to run a Franchise a long time ago for which I paid royalties but they could still terminate the franchise if they thought I wasn't up to scratch.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…