Printer can't read properly

bob236 16:57 31 Jan 09

Evening all. Printer is a Canon Pixma MP450. Happy until now. It copies anything - so no problem there. It can't count though. I put a single sheet in to be scanned to the PC. It does the scan showing it has done page 1. Then it continues to scan showing that it is scanning page 2. I haven't put in another page. It continues scanning and when it gets up to page 5 I begin to boil. Can anyone tell me why it will not just scan the one page to the PC? I haven't changed any settings(don't know which ones would be affected, anyway). It was working o.k. a week ago then it just went into this funny mood.
Cheers
Bob

howard64 09:21 01 Feb 09

this sounds like the printer driver has got messed up. Try right clicking my computer then properties then hardware then device manager. Find the printer and properties then uninstall. Reboot and with luck the printer will be reinstalled and be ok. Another thing you can try is if you have the installation cd try setting it up again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced