Printer can't print blue

timitm 16:47 27 Nov 03

I have this printer for some time now and as we move the printer has started to not print blue and it comes out in red. I have tried a different printer and it does the same. Can anyone help?

Diemmess 17:04 27 Nov 03

To recap: You have changed nothing recently?......You have tried another printer on your computer and the result shows the same fault?........Have you tried printing the Windows test page?

If I have your problem correctly, what was the result from the Test Page?

It would help a lot if you can give more detail of which printer, with what computer and operating system.

alcudia 17:06 27 Nov 03

Did you use the same cartridge in the other printer.

Stuartli 17:17 27 Nov 03

It's like try to find a needle in a haystack to solve this one...:-)

But if it's an HP genuine cartridge I'll lay odds it is most likely a faulty cartridge.

Every HP printer I've come across in the last six months that's been printing (or not) as the case may be has been down to the (HP) cartridge.

Once replaced the printer has been fine.

Ex Cossack 17:37 27 Nov 03

What printer are you talking about, What computer have you got What operating system are you using.

timitm 16:17 28 Nov 03

Sorry but no I didn't have the same cartridge in both printers. My printer is an epson 760 and the one I have tried it on was my epson 400 (which still works on my other computer).

DieSse 17:51 28 Nov 03

Try a new parallel cable?

timitm 18:33 02 Dec 03

Thankyou for all your responses, they have been useful. Very sorry for the late replys because as you may have read in the other thread my ntl adsl has broken so can not get on to the computer very often. Please continue with your responses.
p.s please excuse my bad spelling and grammar,

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…