Printer Advice.

bluebird 07:27 01 Feb 05

Yes Lexmark again im afraid. I do a lot of printing eg CD covers and find that my free Lexmark Z601 only prints out about 25 and starts to run out of ink. I think its time to replace it (cost is doing my head in). Advice on a suitable printer would be great guys and gals. Looking to spend about £75 and one with cheap replacement ink would be great. How can i find out if a particular printer prints out a lot?
Thanks.

jack 08:23 01 Feb 05

Well now two inponderables here.
Cheap printer/cheap ink---------Nah

Cheap printer - Dear Ink always

If CD lables are your bag get a photo printer
-Epson R200/300 my personal choice- then go for compatables from Choice stationery/JRInkjet etc.,

Stuartli 10:44 01 Feb 05

My mate's just bought the Epson R200 in the e-buyer special offer promotions (about £62); first class photo printing.

He hesitated to buy at first when finding out that a full replacement set of six original inkject cartridges would cost the thick edge of more than £40.

However I found compatible packs of all the six inks from £12.99 upwards online, including delivery....:-)

Completealias 12:07 01 Feb 05

Epson printer everytime have a C64 photo edition cost me about £80 quid get third party inks from choice stationary and they only cost about £12 for a full set. Print times are a bit on the slow side but quality is good

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…