Printer Advice.

bluebird 07:27 01 Feb 05

Yes Lexmark again im afraid. I do a lot of printing eg CD covers and find that my free Lexmark Z601 only prints out about 25 and starts to run out of ink. I think its time to replace it (cost is doing my head in). Advice on a suitable printer would be great guys and gals. Looking to spend about £75 and one with cheap replacement ink would be great. How can i find out if a particular printer prints out a lot?
Thanks.

jack 08:23 01 Feb 05

Well now two inponderables here.
Cheap printer/cheap ink---------Nah

Cheap printer - Dear Ink always

If CD lables are your bag get a photo printer
-Epson R200/300 my personal choice- then go for compatables from Choice stationery/JRInkjet etc.,

Stuartli 10:44 01 Feb 05

My mate's just bought the Epson R200 in the e-buyer special offer promotions (about £62); first class photo printing.

He hesitated to buy at first when finding out that a full replacement set of six original inkject cartridges would cost the thick edge of more than £40.

However I found compatible packs of all the six inks from £12.99 upwards online, including delivery....:-)

Completealias 12:07 01 Feb 05

Epson printer everytime have a C64 photo edition cost me about £80 quid get third party inks from choice stationary and they only cost about £12 for a full set. Print times are a bit on the slow side but quality is good

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…