printer

tapsilteerie 15:12 20 Sep 07

I'm about to purchase a printer-can anyone recommend one that uses inexpensive replacement cartridges.

postie24 15:26 20 Sep 07

This is a great model it prints on cd\dvds too
click here
The cartridges are cheap too
click here=
Also check out other newer epsom models.

Totally-braindead 19:16 20 Sep 07

To my mind Epson are the cheapest for refills and they give excellent pictures including photos, as you might guess I have 2 Epsons. I have to point out though that although they are cheap to run all Epsons I have had over the years, and I've had 4 now including the 2 I have at present, all of them have been rather noisy and very slow. I have seen some lovely HP and Canons which do seem to me to be quieter and quicker but I think are more expensive to run.
I'm willing to wait so if it takes a couple of minutes to print out a photo in good quality its no problem and since I don't print lots of stuff the noise isn't a great problem.
And you can get Continuous Ink Systems for many printers, especially the Epsons and this makes them cheap as chips to run. Heres an example click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…