printer

centrelatch 10:26 15 Jan 05

hello... bought a new printer r300 printing ok ,but does not print dvd labels onto printable discs. Prints are permately wet altered print density, but still no good ......ure help would be appreciated

pj123 10:32 15 Jan 05

Works OK on my R200. Are you using printable DVDs? They have a special surface to take the ink. I get mine from click here

centrelatch 12:54 15 Jan 05

am using printable discs ,but they are old,if i put a label over the disc ,the print out is perfect

jakimo 15:36 15 Jan 05

Are you using the right type?. there are two types of printable discs, inkjet printable and thermal printable

centrelatch 15:44 15 Jan 05

ok i thik i might no what the problem is.......i had some cd discs that i bought along time ago a from pound-strecher and they were perfectly white on one side .. but this does not mean there printable . What do u think? maybe thats the problem cos they print perfectly if i put a disc label on them

pj123 20:43 15 Jan 05

centrelatch, yes you are dead right. I also buy blank CDs from Poundstretcher but they are not printable one's. Check my link above.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…