Printable program list

nivekh 10:10 18 Mar 09

I want to install a new, larger and faster hard drive. I will be putting my O.S. and all my programs on to this, but can't find an easy way to list all the programs on the system.
I want to do a fresh install of everything, rather than just transfer a disc image from one to the other,to iron out all those little niggles that have developed over times. I need to find an easy way to produce a printable list of all my programs so that I can route out the discs for the fresh install.(I do have a lot of programs, most of which get used at least occasionally)
If I use START,ALL PROGRAMS or EXPLORE ALL USERS
I can't see the subfolders e.g. games are often listed under the name of the company and you have to hover over this to see a list of the individual applications.
Is there any way that I can generate a printable list?
Can I print from the ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS list other using 'print screen' several times.

brundle 10:14 18 Mar 09

click here
Choose "View/HTML Report"

brundle 10:15 18 Mar 09

Or CCleaner; Tools/Uninstall, Save to text file button

Sea Urchin 10:19 18 Mar 09

Or download and run Belarc - which will provide a comprehensive list of what's on your PC - this can then be printed.

click here

Clapton is God 10:20 18 Mar 09

Best way to generate a printable list of everything on your PC (including attached hardware) is to download, install and run a scan with click here

Sea Urchin 22:57 20 Mar 09

Glad to see we agree :@)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced