Printable DVD RW discs

m800afc 23:21 23 May 07

I have bought a DVD recorder and have been looking to buy some DVD RW discs. I would like the plain white ones so I can print the labels myself. I can find lots of white printable DVD R discs, but no DVD RW.
Does anyone know where I could buy the discs? My player accepts both + and -.

Graham. 00:26 24 May 07

Because RW are re-writable, I guess there is not much demand to print labels for them. You could, of course, label the jewel box.

m800afc 02:58 24 May 07

I understand what you are saying. I feel though that there will be plenty of occasions when I have recorded something that I later decide to keep. Then I would need to print the label. Seems odd that there are no white printable DVD RW's about. After all, you did get labels with VHS tapes. ;-) The only other way is to copy the program onto a printable DVD R from the DVD RW, and then print that.

Boarder 04:11 24 May 07

Have you looked at this option?

click here

Just a thought

€dstowe 06:26 24 May 07

I would not recommend keeping things on DVD RW for long periods. These disks and their CD counterparts are notorious for losing their data after relatively short periods.

For long term storage use non-rewritable disks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…