Print server password - urgent help needed please

Matt.tt 08:46 23 Jun 07

Hi there,
I have an I0Print+fast printer server.

I have used the web configuratgion to chasnge the password. But with out reaslising it, accedently mistyped the password both times!! ::(:(:(:

Now i can't get back into modify, change, e.t.c. the print server.

Any ideas on what I can do please!??

Technotiger 09:03 23 Jun 07

You could download and install SIW click here then click on Secrets in left-hand column, this will show you all your Passwords. A very handy utility anyway.

Matt.tt 09:15 23 Jun 07

Thanks Technotiger, But it does not seam to list the pasword for the print server. :(

I'll keep the program for future though!

Any other surgestions welcomed please!

Technotiger 09:26 23 Jun 07

Also have a look in Licences in left-hand column, just a chance. I would also look in Installed Programs and Applications - just on the off-chance.

Failing any of those, I am afraid I cannot offer any other suggestions as I am not familiar with Print Servers never having used them - is there not a Help section ?

Matt.tt 09:51 23 Jun 07

hi again technotiger, Thanks again, but that does not seam to help either.

It does not have a propper manual, and the help section is not very good...so...ermm...yeah!

thanks all the same technotiger.

Technotiger 10:17 23 Jun 07

Hmm, just had another thought - how about System Restore back to before you made any changes.

Matt.tt 10:20 23 Jun 07

mmmm...yeah, that might work. I'll give it a quick go, theres not much to loose.

Miros 10:55 23 Jun 07

If the password is available in the hidden form such as xxxxxxx you can reveal it with click here

Matt.tt 11:06 23 Jun 07

technotiger, don't seamed to help! :( thanks again for the sugestion anyway!

Miros, yeah, thanks, but I need to find out what the pasword is, unfortunatly it is not in the field as xxxx. Thanks anyway.

more sugestions please anyone!??

Taff™ 11:14 23 Jun 07

Is there not a factory reset button on the print server? There should be a sticker on the underside that details the default settings according to the manufacturers site.

Matt.tt 11:18 23 Jun 07

there is a recet button on the side of it. I have Pressed it, All the lights went off and came back on, but besides that, nothing seams to have happened.
So thanks for that, but any other ideas anyone please?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac