print server not working

brian102 19:01 19 Mar 06

I have been printing with my HP printer on a Belkin wireless print server for a while and my printer broke down. I have replaced my printer with a new HP one and although it prints direct it will not print wirelessly. i think it a setting with the belkin router but haven't got a clue what to do. I would appreciate being pointed in the right direction. Thanks

howard63 20:27 19 Mar 06

you will have to go into your system and remove all references to the old printer. Then try the install new printer wizard to install a networked printer.

mgmcc 23:18 19 Mar 06

If you open the Printers folder, right click the new printer and select Properties, then the Ports tab, is the correct port for the "Print Server" selected or is a "USB Virtual Printer Port" selected?

ajm 23:27 19 Mar 06

if you are using the belkin wireless print server Part # F1UP0001uk have a look at this page click here and click on the PRINTER COMPATIBILITY LIST to check if your current printer is supported

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…