Print screen and send in email

badgermansix 09:26 26 Sep 07

Hello,
I need to print screen and send picture as .bmp by live talk.

I have seen this done, don't know how.
any ideas please?
tia

badgermansix 09:27 26 Sep 07

Sorry, my title is wrong, it should by live talk not email :-(

Simsy 10:16 26 Sep 07

how to use live talk, but to get the screen as a .bmp...

Press the "Print Screen" button on the keyboard. This will copy the whole screen picture to the clipboard...

Open "Paint", (via Programmes>Accessories), or any other graphics programme, and "paste" the contents of the clipboard as a new image...

Save the image as a .bmp...

And that's it!

Two points to note...
1) If you press "Ctl" and "Print Screen" what will be copied to the clipboard willl be the active window, rather than the whole screen. This may be more suitable for what you need.

2) It might be possible to "paste" the contents of the clipboard into livetalk? I'm sorry, I don't know that.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Simsy

Simsy 10:16 26 Sep 07

Regards,

Simsy

badgermansix 18:28 27 Sep 07

Thank you both, I am able to do a screen capture o.k. but it was getting the .bmp posted as aninternet address, which I have seen done once before?

badgermansix 16:32 28 Sep 07

Marg7, thanks for responding, my problem is that I was in a "live talk" with a company called Web-Mania, during the talk they sent me a screen shot of my address book that they have within their email system, what they were seeing was totally different to what I was seeing at the same instant, and they do not seem to be able to resolve the problem (or even believe me I think).
I want to send them a screen shot, I cannot send an email with attachment because they don't open attachments for security reasons, and I understand that.. am really fed up about it!
The thing is, I have seen a screen shot in "Live talk", but I don't know how it is done?f

badgermansix 12:46 20 Oct 07

I still have not resolved this problem yet, but the main problem that I had with we-mania has now been resolved, so the issue of sending a screen shot to them is not now so important that it cannot wait for quieter days.

Thanks to both of you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…