Print ranges

rep 11:44 29 Jul 03

Does anyone now how to modify Windows default print page range from 'All' to either 'Pages' or 'Selection'. I assume this is probably a registry tweak .... ?
Any advice will be appreciated

Djohn 11:58 29 Jul 03

Not sure about the default option, but if you choose, File/Print, rather than clicking on the print Icon, you are always offered the choice of the 3 options you require. Regards. j.

Djohn 12:37 29 Jul 03

Just had a thought! I have the one Printer,[HP 7350] but have it set up four times in printer/faxes window of XP.

1) Draft.

2) Normal.

3) Best.

4) photo.

I also have three of these settings on the toolbar, as separate printer Icons. I can then choose which quality of printout I want at the click of one button.

You should be able to do the same for the options you want. When you click on File/print, you have the choice of clicking "OK" for the one use of your print, or "Apply" to make it default.

So you could set-up your printer the same way with as many options as you wish. j.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…