Print problems with HP deskjet 959C

Keithrow 14:57 11 Jan 03
  Keithrow 14:57 11 Jan 03

I have tried to print out a web page and get this message.

C:\windows\system\HPZENG04.EXE
File P:\hpdjpel\DJPcl.cpp
Line 396
Expression false

Visual C++ documentation on asserts

I have no idea what that means.
I have checked the HP site and have the correct up to date drivers already installed.
I used to be able to print these pages so I must have hit a self destruct botton at some time.
Can anyone help?

Many thanks in anticipation,
Keith

1st RHA 15:17 11 Jan 03

latest drivers or just reinstall ones on disc, this usually works

Keithrow 15:23 11 Jan 03

Thanks for that 1st RHA

I already tested to see if my drivers were the most recent and they were. I'll try deleting them and re-installing to see if this helps.

vinnyT 16:11 11 Jan 03

Is it printing out from say, word, excel or other software.

Keithrow 16:43 11 Jan 03

Yes, the printer works perfectly except for when I'm trying to print from a web page.
I've deleted the drivers and re installed, both from disk and HP's web site so I know I have accurate and up to date drivers.
I'm still getting the visual C++ error messages, I've just tried to print this page and cannot.
Any other suggestions?

VoG™ 16:49 11 Jan 03

Diferent HP printer, same error click here

Keithrow 18:00 12 Jan 03

I managed to overcome the problem by once again deleting the HP drivers from my PC and then downloading the whole set of drivers from the HP web site.
Don't know why it didn't work when I used my original disk and downloaded the driver update from HP.
Still, alls well that ends well.
Thanks again VoG™,1st RHA & vinnyT for your advise.
Keith

Keithrow 18:02 12 Jan 03

Sorry missed my aim with that response!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…