Print Problems

ponytail 10:14 17 Oct 09

Have just purchased a electrical appliance on line and have just tried to print off the receipt which was emailed to me but when I right click on the invoice and then click on print the computer just goes back to my desktop and I then have to log back into my email account.I havealso tried clicking on file at the top left corner and the same thing happens when I click on print.Any ideas any one.

ambra4 11:20 17 Oct 09

If you having problem printing from the site just select the text that you require, right click copy

and paste to a Word document or the Note pad save to computer and print from the save

document if required

ponytail 12:06 17 Oct 09

Hi ambra4
This invoice was sent to my Bt Internet email address so I forwarded it to my hotmail email address and it printed fine then.Never had this problem before.Wondered if I should uninstall the printer and then re-install it what do you think

ambra4 12:16 17 Oct 09

“Wondered if I should uninstall the printer and then re-install it what do you think”

If it print from your hotmail email address but not from BT email address uninstall and

Reinstalling the printer should not make any difference

The problem could be BT email servers having a problem printing over the Internet

jack 12:55 17 Oct 09

Any number of reasons.
Always best to save the page and print from the saved file, or the other options already suggested.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…