Print preview in word 2007

flobby 01:41 12 Mar 07

Hi All,
I am getting a screen with print preview showing after I click on print. and then I have to click on print again from this screen. Can I turn this feature Off?
This is in Microsoft Office 2007.
I cannot find any help at all in the Help menu.
Cheers,
Flobby

Taff™ 07:28 12 Mar 07

This is probably down to the printer software. When you go to print and the selected printer`s dialogue box come up, select preferences and check all the tabs. There will be an option that is ticked that says "show preview" or something similar.

Andsome 08:18 12 Mar 07

I agree with Taff that this is the way to go if that is what you really want. The setting should be in the printer program. HOWEVER, think again first. The preview is a very useful option, and surely it is not a big hassle to do another click. I have frequently checked the preview and decided to cancel the print, and change something. I always click on view in my preview and check the area to be printed, you may well be too close to the edge for example on one side or the other. Think carefully before doing away with a potentially useful feature.

flobby 10:42 12 Mar 07

Thank you Taff, That worked,Cheers
Andsome, I agree with what you said, but I am printing out 150 cards that need numbering 1 to 150 so I need to alter the number ONLY on each one so that extra click becomes 150 and also it will not let me click until the last print has almost finished, Now I can just alter the number and press print and then leave the printer to do all the work.
Once again Thank You both.
Cheers. Flobby

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Samsung Galaxy S8 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Samsung's beautifully designed Galaxy S8 makes for better VR experiences too

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos